Our Goals for Patient Care
Dr. Musich, Dr. Busch, and our staff members strive:
- to provide the highest quality of orthodontic care and performing each aspect of our delivery of that care with pride in ourselves and our profession.
- to address the "individual" patient and customizing the orthodontic treatment to fit into that patient's dental treatment needs and their needs as a human being.
- to provide an atmosphere of trust and caring between our staff and our patients.
- to maintain a high standard of orthodontic care through a series of continuing education programs for the doctors, the clinical and clerical staff; and to exchanging our knowledge and expertise through lectures, academic involvement and publications.
- to improve the "quality of life" for our patients by contributing to their sense of well-being and to their development of self-esteem.